WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_7261.jpg

Sold a number of watches here, including two Tudor Black Bays, Panerai 177 and a IWC Portuguese but the one I miss is the Bell&Ross BR02-94. Looked too big on my wrist but what a cool looking watch! Which watch do you regret selling?

·
Registered
20,566 Posts
All of them.

·
Registered
682 Posts
cs1.png 68873764_384782128894680_8402534530241527808_n.jpg

These two had me feeling regret afterwards. They were both 42mm and I started to feel like that was too small of a diver for me, so I sold them.

I grabbed a blue Casio Duro MDV106 to replace the Seiko and actually enjoy it more.

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
Rolex ceramic Daytona. Only because I could have sold it for much more if I had held on to it for several more months.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
IWC 3717 - IMO the best version up till now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I regret NOT selling some of them. I have more watches than I should have, but I can’t seem to make myself put anything up for sale..
haha I'm right there with you. My collection is going on 15. The problem for me is that I don't really need the cash, so unless i'm getting what I paid for it, I really don't see the need to take the loss. I've come really close to selling my modded Seiko SKX and backed out last minute. That I would have regretted if I did. Thankfully she's still safe in my collection.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I've sold quite a few and have not regretted selling any of them.

I did have an awesome custom rally strap made that I sold off with the watch it was on that I regretted letting go.

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Sadly, this cheap little homage fashion watch. Found it by chance IRL, haven't seen another one. Lots of stolen character to this one, but just wasn't seeing enough wear to keep it around.

Fossil02.jpg
Fossil05.jpg

Seiko SBQJ017. Sweet travelers GMT watch with 8f56 movement, Ti case, sapphire, perpetual calendar, etc. Sold one, and missed it enough that I bought another. Then someone contacted me out of the blue, didn't even have it listed for sale, and I gave a price I'd be happy with. Buyer didn't even blink or haggle, paid that amount, so off it went. Regret? Sure, a bit, but the buyer of the first watch recently got in touch with me asking if I wanted to buy it back. Reasonable price, but... nah, sold it twice, I guess that particular regret didn't run too deep, after all.

20190905_053759_1567676336629.jpg

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
A Breitling I had, just like this one, on a perforated black/orange leather racing strap.

Breitling-Top-Time-Ref.-814-front-reduced.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts