WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one(s) will you never get rid of, and why?

For me, I'll always keep my fathers Rolex GMT Master, which survived two wars and keeps on ticking.

And my Hamilton Jazzmaster, which was the first good watch I bought to celebrate the birth of my daughter.

What about ya'll?

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Easy, my Omega SMP 2254.50. My first 'luxury' 'piece, also my only for about 7 years....worn through the birth of my 3 kids as well as other milestones.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My vintage 1680 Sub. Bought 12, 13 years ago when I didn't have all the real life expenses I have now :(

If I sold it, it would be darn hard to buy another one at the rate Rolex pricing works (to quote Buzz Lightyear: "To Infinity and Beyond!").

·
Registered
810 Posts
Two watches that my lovely wife gifted me...

View attachment 1536947 View attachment 1536948

A couple of vintage pieces handed down to me by relatives and friends and my Rado that I bought in my early twenties that started this passion. It won't leave the box even though it gets very little wrist time.
Awesome vintage Mido, but I would love to hear more about your "wooden" watch.

·
Registered
15,286 Posts
Nothing sentimental or anything, just a watch that I use for anything and everything (in my world), comfort and fit bar none and killer aesthetics . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,368 Posts

The DJ was given to me by my dad after I graduated college. The Omega I found in his drawer after he passed away.

I will never let these go.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
This one, I have a huge love for the diver design & this watch is the most impressive dress diver IMO.

1300564d1386073383-seiko-you-own-you-would-never-sell-img_20131004_150427.jpg

1 - 20 of 75 Posts