Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here as I'm raising funds for another watch. Which Frog would you part with?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm not a Frogman guy, but I have flipped multiple G-Shocks, and sometimes the same one twice :-s o|

If you're not sure which one to let go, then you're not ready to part ways with any of them.

Nice Frogs though, and good luck!

·
Registered
19,325 Posts
I'd keep the one with gold accent.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'd keep the Gold because the bezel has some colour. If the copper Frog had the copper color on the Bezel I would have chosen it over the Gold any day. A dark decision nonetheless (choosing one to sell).

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I sold my 1000G, :( I'd keep that one because the metal components are colour consistent throughout and makes for a great looking froggie.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
I would sell the one that you can get the most from. I like the G much more. They both have gold accents I think the B is more rose gold which I don't like as much, I also prefer the blue printing.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I would keep the one in the first picture.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would keep the B. I also have a B and I can say it's one of the most handsome looking watch G shock ever made. I dont like the light blue text on the G which don't match with the gold accent at all. I also think if the display is in yellow/gold just like GW-225A would make this watch better looking.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not a Frogman guy, but I have flipped multiple G-Shocks, and sometimes the same one twice :-s o|

If you're not sure which one to let go, then you're not ready to part ways with any of them.

Nice Frogs though, and good luck!
If you can believe it - this is the second time I've owned both of these watches. Good advice and def something to think about. Thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Both very similar. If I used them for diving, I'd sell the G. For desk diving, I'd sell the B. For just plain selling, I'd go with the one one that fetched the greatest price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts