WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Don’t know why, but I’ve always had a thing for a white dials. Especially white dials with blued markers and accents. They don’t always photograph well, especially with my meager skills, but I think they look stunning in person! Here’s my two watch Omega collection. Anybody else love their white dial Omegas? Let’s see some!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I love a white dial Omega.

Old photo, since this one is currently in for a service, and I am embarrassed to admit that I am missing it a lot!

Your white dial AT with the blue hands is absolutely superb.

I am also extremely tempted by the 300m with the white dial and either the black or blue bezel.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I believe Omega calls the dial color of the third Omega "Opaline", is it similar to the flat white found on older versions of the AT?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
I believe Omega calls the dial color of the third Omega "Opaline", is it similar to the flat white found on older versions of the AT?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
You are correct. My AT is an opaline dial... not the "flat white" of the Good Planet AT in the first post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice. Currently in the market for a new watch and never really looked into them with a white dial, but these are quite nice!

·
Registered
91 Posts
The 2503.33 (earlier version of the Good Planet) is one of my favorite watches. I feel like it is too fancy for me, but every time I see it or the Good Planet my heart skips a beat. White dial and blue indices/hands do it for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Don’t know why, but I’ve always had a thing for a white dials. Especially white dials with blued markers and accents. They don’t always photograph well, especially with my meager skills, but I think they look stunning in person! Here’s my two watch Omega collection. Anybody else love their white dial Omegas? Let’s see some!
By definition, a fetish is a highly unorthodox obsession towards either a niche interest, or an unusually specific preference.

White dial, even including blue hands, are none of those things. They are both very common in the watch scene that are widely liked. It's not an unpopular opinion at all.

Personally I do love white dials. If I were to get rich and end up owning a 10-watch collection (quality over quantity), I could predict that at least 7 of them will be white dials. They just go very well in contrast with colored components such as hands and indices. In divers, the black bezel/white dial combo has the strongest contrast to be the most classic pair.

For Omega specifically, I love the Seamaster 300M. The color contrast of the diver ring, the subtle waves that enable light-play, the white but outlined indices, all are such great matches for one another.

·
Registered
112 Posts

I never was a white dial guy until I tried this on! Downhill from there! The only other white dial I think is also stunning is the PP 5396.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's odd that I've never seen a white dial AT, or I guess it's more likely that I have and it didn't register. With black hands and indices that's quite stunning. Great watch!

·
Registered
559 Posts
These white dials are great! I’m enjoying the pics. I don’t own a watch with a white dial yet, but definitely see a few in my future. I think Rolex also does some awesome watches with white dials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts