WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I've never really found is a white dial watch I love. Maybe the Cartier Santos but that's about it. .

I'd love to possibly add a very inexpensive white dial option. Totally open to styles, though flat out dress would be my lowest interest.

Preferring sporty with a touch of dress these days. Diver always an option but I have two.

Under 44mm over 38mm

Recommendations?

Reactions: frozenotter

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the look of this one at half your budget. Lorier Falcon.
Interesting. Can't say I love it but I did meet them and loved the black model. Maybe I just need to give it a few more looks. I've been in touch with them... Good people.

Reactions: Ted Rzad

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Raketa Big Zero. A brilliant white waffle dial with a vertically integrated manufacturer and am in house movement makes it an easy ask at just around $1,300. 38mm.

EDIT // There is a hand wind model at your price point but I pulled a derp writing this post.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raketa Big Zero. A brilliant white waffle dial with a vertically integrated manufacturer and am in house movement makes it an easy ask at just around $1,300. 38mm.

EDIT // There is a hand wind model at your price point but I pulled a derp writing this post.
That's cool since I have Russian heritage

Reactions: JacobC

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Nodus just released a white dial version of the Contrail. Both with 12 hr bezel or fixed bezel.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I seem to be going to these guys quite a bit these days, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I thought “sporty with a touch of dress non-diver under $800”. I’ll eventually have to decide whether or not to put my money where my mouth is....but as long as we’re talkin’ about your money, I’ve got no problem suggesting them....

Edit: I think the dial is white, but I’m honestly not sure. Personally, I like the cream-dial version...but I know that one ain’t white.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,534 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Christopher Ward might be a good route; a few options there and the quality value is good.
Other options: find a lightly used Nomos Club or look to vintage land for the biggest IWC or high-end Seiko?

Reactions: 41Mets

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Another option that might make a fun (and different) addition without creating any overlap in your collection is Meistersinger. I know the Urban collection has an msrp under $800 (first pic), but some of their other models might come close to your budget at AD/real world pricing.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another option that might make a fun (and different) addition without creating any overlap in your collection is Meistersinger. I know the Urban collection has an msrp under $800 (first pic), but some of their other models might come close to your budget at AD/real world pricing.
Always liked the meistersinger but maybe I'd prefer something not as "nice."

1 - 20 of 83 Posts