WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hi DJ,

The price seems high in Yahoo Japan now. I previously got them for around half that price in Singapore.

cheers~
SKy
Wow! I would like to know too :-! I've yet to see a Frogman in watch shops here like for the past few years. You got good price lobang?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Wow! I would like to know too :-! I've yet to see a Frogman in watch shops here like for the past few years. You got good price lobang?
Hi GameBoy2Go,

The white ICERC frogman can be found in Casio shops around 1 year ago;-). When i saw them they were just sitting there for a long time.:think:

I saw all the triple crown and the white ICERC frogmans when they were released. Did you go to the official Casio shop to take a look?

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hi GameBoy2Go,

The white ICERC frogman can be found in Casio shops around 1 year ago;-). When i saw them they were just sitting there for a long time.:think:

I saw all the triple crown and the white ICERC frogmans when they were released. Did you go to the official Casio shop to take a look?

cheers~
SKy
Hi SKy,

Been to the one at Bugis and Suntec many times but they never seem to have any on display. Have a feeling that someone on the inside is selling them all to re-sellers who jack the price up for poor Frogman lovers like us ya? Anyway, if there are fellow Singaporeans here, why dun we set-up a Frog-Watch and let each other know via SMS if we spot any at shops at regular retail price. PM me if you'd like to exchange phone numbers :-!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really agree with you on that.Btw,i did ask the one at Suntec on regards on the latest frogman,which i doubt was the 25th anniversary model,and he did told me it is scheduled to release in Aug or Sep,but i've yet to receive a call from them yet.On regards on the white frogman that you are looking for,i did saw one 2 months ago at,believe it or not,
a toy shop at china square,but it was retailing at 450sgd,which i really think is way too much!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I really agree with you on that.Btw,i did ask the one at Suntec on regards on the latest frogman,which i doubt was the 25th anniversary model,and he did told me it is scheduled to release in Aug or Sep,but i've yet to receive a call from them yet.On regards on the white frogman that you are looking for,i did saw one 2 months ago at,believe it or not,
a toy shop at china square,but it was retailing at 450sgd,which i really think is way too much!
Sigh! What to do, demand and supply, that's why Frogman is called the Plastic Rolex. I remember a few years ago I bought my WCCS Frogman at Mustaffa for only SG$235 (current rate USD$156), bought 2 some more, one for GF. Now the price of one equals 2 :-x

·
Registered
274 Posts
There's a shop in Lucky Plaza selling some NIB Frogmans, the white ICERC costs S$680, MIS S$880 and the translucent WCCS S$2400. The basic Triple Crown model is selling at almost S$500 now. Wow!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sigh! What to do, demand and supply, that's why Frogman is called the Plastic Rolex. I remember a few years ago I bought my WCCS Frogman at Mustaffa for only SG$235 (current rate USD$156), bought 2 some more, one for GF. Now the price of one equals 2 :-x
Plastic Rolex? To be more specific, I like to think of it as the Plastic Rolex Submariner, considering the latest inflation:-d

·
Registered
472 Posts
There's a shop in Lucky Plaza selling some NIB Frogmans, the white ICERC costs S$680, MIS S$880 and the translucent WCCS S$2400. The basic Triple Crown model is selling at almost S$500 now. Wow!
No offense, but those prices are ridiculous! It's an awesome watch to be sure but not for $2400!!!! I'll stick with the basics and save my marriage in the process! ;-)

·
Registered
79 Posts

lol..i got a feeling i know which shop you are talking about..:-d

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
lol..i got a feeling i know which shop you are talking about..:-d
Ya, I know this notorious shop, they got another branch in Peninsular (owned by the son), their prices are crazy but they got quite a few gems. Not so crazy about their service though, there is one fierce auntie there who was rude to me when I said I bought my WCCS at retail price at Mustafa ;-) Hmmm, come to think of it, eversince then Mustafa has not sold a Frogman for a long, long time... me and my big mouth!!!:-x

·
Registered
79 Posts

Yeap,you're right.I mean,i'm not an avid collector myself,i just want to get
a hold of just one piece of frogman..is that too hard?Geez,and the prices that some of these shops quoted are just ridiculous!Well,i'm just waiting for the 25th anniversary model to be release,which i do really hope it'll make it to
S'pore soon and really,really hope i get my hands on those.

·
Banned
731 Posts
I came across the ICERC GW206K (retailed at S$375) last year at Casio outlet. There are 2-3 shops in town area that still have some old Gs for sale, like the codename, ICERC DW9200K and Fisherman, but their prices are like..<|

1 - 20 of 20 Posts