WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are my options? I'm open to any movement. If quartz, I'd prefer the old SEIKO branding for dial balance. Textured dial a must. Pieces without sports bezels must be classically sized to look proper on my small wrist.

Entertaining the idea of adding a stablemate for my SBGX061 (black quartz 37mm).

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
You might want to scout for the shop L.E. SBGX127

e0ac5e04be8d76f4dab02ce3e4b39d5f.jpg

However you should look for an automatic or spring drive if you already have a quartz. If you include 39mm you'll have a lot more options....

·
Registered
145 Posts
SBGA225 (or SBGA025) gets my vote. 39mm is just the right size. My SBGA079 (same size) gets the most wear of any of my GS watches.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for your suggestions. Back to report a mint SBGX091 with B&P arrived this week from Tokyo. I purchased from Timepeaks who acts like a middle man for Japanese dealers and auctions. Very impressed with their service. Even the hangtag was individually wrapped in foam!

Got the silver dial I was after and just barely cleared my size limit at 38.8mm. The dial also has very fine concentric guilloche, meaning I checked all the boxes I set out for and didn't compromise on anything. Glad I went for something sporty and didn't buy dress piece similar to my SBGX061 in a different color. This thing is a joy on the wrist.

·
Registered
246 Posts
This thing is a joy on the wrist.
That's... beautiful. Truly beautiful. That red POPS ! I love it. I'm so happy you're enjoying wearing it. That's what it's all about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts