WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sometimes, I do weird things. Can't really explain.

I had my eyes on this baroque thing for a while, but a few minutes ago, I just ordered one o_O :roll:

Seems cool for a summer watch, plus I had no "open heart" & power reserve in my collection (yeah right :roll: )

I guess the strange mix of sporty (sublike) dressy (numbers, open heart) flashy (white) look got my attention :think:

I paid 195€ for it, and yes I know, it's much too expensive, but as I said, I can't really explain :-x

I'll keep you posted when I receive it, I must finish the Vodka bottle :-d

Attachments

·
Registered
9,012 Posts
Re: White TIMEX Sport Luxury

I can't even see the red X.

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

More than rationalizing your purchase, I'm actually wondering what possessed Timex to come up with such a watch in the first place. :-d

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

More than rationalizing your purchase, I'm actually wondering what possessed Timex to come up with such a watch in the first place. :-d
;-) :-d

When I first saw this thing, I was like o_O :-x

But they got me ultimately… I don't know, some sort of Chanel J12 white ceramic or something :think:

Well, it's cheesy in some sort of way, but I like it in the end :roll:

(not my pics)

I guess I've always wanted a bling watch :-d b-)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts

Wow, that's actually kind of impressive. As you say, it's a rather strange combination of looks. But without a doubt, it's different and a quite surprising thing to see out of Timex. While it's not my speed, I have to give props to Timex for stepping up their game and to you for supporting their effort. |>

It'll be interesting to see what Timex does next.

·
Registered
23,402 Posts

Timex is doing surprising things these days. Given that people use to think that they wouldn't buy a certain brand because of the quality or the stigma of owning them. Congrats~enjoy it in health! ;-)

·
Registered
105 Posts

I actually like the aesthetic quite a bit. It's a handsome watch.

·
Registered
446 Posts

I have this version of it. Talk about a bi-polar watch. I still don't know if it's a diver or a dress watch.

·
Registered
94 Posts

I got my wife the female version witht he white leather band from Costco -- nice little watch for the price.

·
Registered
446 Posts

I got my wife the female version witht he white leather band from Costco -- nice little watch for the price.
Agreed. I paid $140 USD and am a happy customer. That said, I'm not sure when I'll ever actually wear it. LOL!

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Agreed. I paid $140 USD and am a happy customer. That said, I'm not sure when I'll ever actually wear it. LOL!
Well, I actually paid MUCH MORE for mine (195€ !!!) :-d o|
But I couldn't find it anymore here in old Europe ;-) so when I finally found a site that still had it in stock, I pulled the trigger...

I can't wait to have it ! I'll keep you guys posted...

·
Registered
2,308 Posts

It doesnt looked Blingy to me but, im looking at it thru my eyes anyway, are you trying to call us something ........................................... "you'll keep us BUYS posted" :-d:-d:-d:-d:-d J/K

just hitting the wrong key at times messes everything up.

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

It doesnt looked Blingy to me but, im looking at it thru my eyes anyway, are you trying to call us something ........................................... "you'll keep us BUYS posted" :-d:-d:-d:-d:-d J/K

just hitting the wrong key at times messes everything up.
o_O woooooops. Corrected. Thanks :-d

·
Registered
941 Posts
I dont mind white face watches if there is a black bezel, or enough contrast between the white and steel band to separate the brightness of the two, so I like AlphaUSA's watch better then the OP watch.

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's arrived !!! \o/ \o/ \o/

Pics tonight !!! ;-)

·
Registered
9,012 Posts
Re: It's arrived !!! \o/ \o/ \o/

Pics tonight !!! ;-)
I'm waiting impatiently. I have the black-dialed version, and I love it. Sea Gull ST25 inside, I'm told.

·
Registered
25,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: It's arrived !!! \o/ \o/ \o/

Cool blackie b-)

I'm currently busy drooling on my keyboard... 3 more hours before I can lay my lustful hands upon this beauty :p

I'm waiting impatiently. I have the black-dialed version, and I love it. Sea Gull ST25 inside, I'm told.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts