WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just gotten the watch bug REALLY bad and have already purchased an Omega Seamaster Pro. However, I am also VERY interested in adding a Rolex Submariner and a Tudor Hydronaut.

Does anyone know of any honest Rolex/Tudor sellers from overseas? I ask about overseas as I understand Tudor is not sold in the US.

I would also be interested in any honest used Rolex dealer here as well. I am NOT interested in the boxes or papers, as I have no intention of ever selling the watches, just looking for ones in good shape that can be used reliably.

Thank you for any help.
Jon

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have just gotten the watch bug REALLY bad and have already purchased an Omega Seamaster Pro. However, I am also VERY interested in adding a Rolex Submariner and a Tudor Hydronaut.

Does anyone know of any honest Rolex/Tudor sellers from overseas? I ask about overseas as I understand Tudor is not sold in the US.

I would also be interested in any honest used Rolex dealer here as well. I am NOT interested in the boxes or papers, as I have no intention of ever selling the watches, just looking for ones in good shape that can be used reliably.

Thank you for any help.
Jon
Try nationalwatchanddiamond.com - I bought a GMT II and a ladys Rolex Oyster Perpetual for my mother in that store. They will also ship to you.
Good luck,
Esben

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just bought a Rolex at:

Chow Tai Fook jewlers in Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon Hong Kong.

Sales Clerk was Sunny Wong. Great guy to work with. He has been wearing the same Tudor watch for over 30 years. Full of knowledge about Rolex and Tudor. They also had a very large selection of Tudors and Rolex Watches. Prices were about 20% cheaper than in the US! They are Autorized Dealers of both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts