WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he seems to be quite a watch person, with his Breitlings and Bremonts... i'm wondering what his new wear is.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Thats it Airwatch, a G-shock Aviator, just with a slightly different dial writing colour than the one above.

What other watch would Bear wear than a G-Shock :)

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
He has been associated with a number of brands inc Breitling emergency - this is no doubt a casio of which he has worn a number of different models -

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow... pretty impressive. and fast.

it's gotta be tough for him, to NOT wear his breitling or bremont and pick that up, though. it must be a pretty decent watch.

·
Registered
27,048 Posts

it's gotta be tough for him, to NOT wear his breitling or bremont and pick that up, though. it must be a pretty decent watch.
I'm guessing when your life depends on it, an ugly (but practical) G starts looking pretty good compared to those Breitlings/Bremonts....

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
Thats it Airwatch, a G-shock Aviator, just with a slightly different dial writing colour than the one above.

What other watch would Bear wear than a G-Shock :)

A Breitling and a Bremont, of course!

(Breitling Emergency)

I think the second picture is kosher with rule 8, but mods if you disagree, please remove it!

·
Registered
20,963 Posts

My guess would be that Casio helps him make the decision. It's cool though. I know Bear has his detractors, but I'm a big fan. I'd love to own a watch he's worn and a Casio makes it a lot easier for me, not that I wouldn't love to have a Breitling Emergency. Alas, I'm more of a Suunto guy than a G-Shock guy (I find the rubber they use to be too uncomfortable).

Although, I do like the look of this one.

Reactions: BusyTimmy

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
He has been associated with a number of brands inc Breitling emergency - this is no doubt a casio of which he has worn a number of different models -
Despite what I wrote in my last post, I actually remember now that he's worn an AWG100, the G-Shock I owned and sold.

·
Registered
538 Posts
...how many bears would bear grylls grill, if bear grylls could grill bears?

Like his choice in watches. Hate the gerber crap knives they push out every year.
Bear Grylls would grill as much as he could grill if Bear Grylls could grill bears.

Chris

Reactions: BusyTimmy

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I wonder how long he spends in the makeup chair to get that oh-so-manly muddy-faced look?
I wonder precisely the same thing every time I see a picture of that guy. What a prat.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
As much time as bond learning his gadgets and Steve McQueen speeding in a race car! They are all actors first!
How much do you know about Steve McQueen? The man actually spend a whole heck of a lot of time legitimately racing. Cars and bikes. On road and off road. In fact, he was quite accomplished in that arena. Including some very prestigious races (12 Hours of Sebring, etc.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts