WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow this thread is full of eye candy. Love those Kleine Schauer Einzeigers (I used to own one a few years ago - great watch).

The original Kleine Schauer with PUW 560 movement was my grail watch for such a long time. The simplicity of the dial is what makes this beauty such a great dress watch/daily wearer. I spent about a year looking for one online and finally found a nice clean example on German ebay several years ago. Now I've been bitten by the vintage watch bug and may considering selling or trading it :(. Grail hunting is fun, but there's always another grail out there.....

20170103_192625.jpg 20170103_192646.jpg

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not to distract thread, but could anyone quickly just say roughly how much Jorg Schauer watches cost? For example, if a Stowa Chrono is about 1800 Euro, how much is a similar featured JS chrono? I only ask because the website doesn't list prices.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not to distract thread, but could anyone quickly just say roughly how much Jorg Schauer watches cost? For example, if a Stowa Chrono is about 1800 Euro, how much is a similar featured JS chrono? I only ask because the website doesn't list prices.
Prices for the current Schauer watches are listed on the Stowa website.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Go to the "shop" on the Stowa website. Prices are listed near the bottom of the page for Schauer models. Here's one example of Edition 10 Chrono = 3,700€

https://www.stowa.de/en/Edition+10.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Very nice! How long is the servicing of the Datum expected to take?
I expect to hear within the next week. My Edition 9 took over 6 months when I sent it in a couple years ago. Both watches were sent in looking pretty rough (purchased preowned). The Edition 9 came back looking brand new. I’m hoping Jörg can work the same magic with the Datum.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I expect to hear within the next week. My Edition 9 took over 6 months when I sent it in a couple years ago. Both watches were sent in looking pretty rough (purchased preowned). The Edition 9 came back looking brand new. I’m hoping Jörg can work the same magic with the Datum.
Thanks for that info, I had no idea what possible time frames there are. I think 6 months might have driven me a little crazy but they're so great looking when they look new it must be worth it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad to see some activity in the thread!

I sent my Datum Chrono back to Germany last week for refurbishing and picked up a Day Date to keep me company.

So cool - nice pic!

Reactions: platinumEX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reactions: LB Carl

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
The DayDate
has gone to France.............but an Einzeiger from Japan stood in, now being back in her home region:

Volker ;-)

PS:
I love that blue shimmering hand.
Wow, that has to be the most beautiful Einzeiger I’ve ever seen! I love everything about it. The combination of a blued hand and browned bezel screws is gorgeous.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts