WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 7258 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Got some dark brown shell cordovan straps for my Antea KS. I think it looks good.

Matching shoes in cigar shell cordovan!

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's been Marine time for last couple weeks with strap changed to Hirsch Marine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344370860.786061.jpg

Reactions: Renisin

·
Registered
79 Posts
wow awesome to see the PD carbon as i just got my post 3 months confirmation email for payment and ship this month! that dial really pops. and awesome choice on black dial, i've changed my bezel order at least twice and 5 times more in my head. originally was keeping "original" bezel then was going to get black bezel like yours (and sure i still will) but have decided to go red bezel for starters with metal bracelet and i have a satin stain 4.8mm monster mesh ready to go and jeanna stone creek tan/honey gator strap with the stowa clasp on order to install on it which im hoping goes with red bezel. for aussie summer I've also on ship got the orange isofrane diver rs strap- with my other watches steinhart also 22mm im looking forward to swapping bracelets and straps. but once again, such good timing to see your carbon dial. how is it in different light ? how's the lume ? liking the black bezel and hows the rubber strap, have you been changing it up shoewise? #lotsofquestionssorry - congrats again... i forgot to ask how long u have had yours etc thx for any carbon PD feedback!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Ben,
I've had mine since January of this year and all I can say is I truely love this watch!!!! I've got the Bracelet but am having trouble getting it back on the watch!! I had a watch maker take it off and he scratched the hell out of the crown side of the lugs. Jorg said to send it back to Stowa and they would repair it to like new(at no cost to me,very good people at Stowa) but I haven't had the money to send it back(I have lots of kids and they get most of my money)!! Here are some more pics, enjoy!!

Best Regards,

Ren

phpOl4KDLAM.jpg

ProDiver summer 2012 007.jpg

wow awesome to see the PD carbon as i just got my post 3 months confirmation email for payment and ship this month! that dial really pops. and awesome choice on black dial, i've changed my bezel order at least twice and 5 times more in my head. originally was keeping "original" bezel then was going to get black bezel like yours (and sure i still will) but have decided to go red bezel for starters with metal bracelet and i have a satin stain 4.8mm monster mesh ready to go and jeanna stone creek tan/honey gator strap with the stowa clasp on order to install on it which im hoping goes with red bezel. for aussie summer I've also on ship got the orange isofrane diver rs strap- with my other watches steinhart also 22mm im looking forward to swapping bracelets and straps. but once again, such good timing to see your carbon dial. how is it in different light ? how's the lume ? liking the black bezel and hows the rubber strap, have you been changing it up shoewise? #lotsofquestionssorry - congrats again... i forgot to ask how long u have had yours etc thx for any carbon PD feedback!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thx for pics and feedback Ren- Stowa back from hols and my carbon on red bezel and bracelet will be ready to ship next week and I was able to switch original for black bezel as a backup bezel so thanks again think the carbon is just that but more unique than black dial but there are.no.bad prodiver dials! Hope yours stays awesome.and any glitches fixed!!!!

Ben,
I've had mine since January of this year and all I can say is I truely love this watch!!!! I've got the Bracelet but am having trouble getting it back on the watch!! I had a watch maker take it off and he scratched the hell out of the crown side of the lugs. Jorg said to send it back to Stowa and they would repair it to like new(at no cost to me,very good people at Stowa) but I haven't had the money to send it back(I have lots of kids and they get most of my money)!! Here are some more pics, enjoy!!

Best Regards,

Ren

View attachment 785189

View attachment 785190

201 - 220 of 7258 Posts