WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

241 - 260 of 7258 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Judd,

Just one quick question, why post one picture when you can post lots more???? I love that watch,unique styling,reliable and a rugged movement that any watchmaker can work on!!! The lume is so bright that I have to wear sunglasses when I go to bed!

It has been pointed out to me(in another thread) that Stowa uses generic movements in their watches. This is not exactly true,the 2824-2 elabore is the work horse movement in the watch industry, Swiss made and its Top movement is a pleasure to gaze upon! I found that comment to be arrogant and offensive!

The Stowa ProDiver is one of the best values in watches today,bringing together the best of two worlds,Swiss and German watch ingenuity! Yes you could spend thousands more but what really are you getting for your money, over priced,over advertized,over the top watches that don't look or keep time any better! Not to be forgotten, if you do need service on your watch, being a Stowa it won't cost you an arm and a leg to get it fixed!

This doesn't mean that I won't be buying other watches,what it does mean is that I am not so narrow minded or arrogant to think that one watch is the end all to all watches or anything else for that matter!!

Ren

View attachment 664052
View attachment 664054
View attachment 664055
View attachment 664056
I really do like this watch and don't have to spend tens of thousands to get a watch nobody outside of WUS will recognize or appreciate!!!

I could not agree with this statement more. The Prodiver is my "one watch" pick for all of the reasons above. Hopefully my order is on time- anticipating the email any day now... While I prefer the aesthetics of Laco's current crop of pilot watches, I'm impressed with everything Stowa offers.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
DCO love this look! Forgive the questions but what's your wrist size, who makes that shirt, and can I get info on that suit?
Wrist: 6.5"
Shirt: brooks brothers
Suit: haspel. It's a poplin suit, unlined, for the summer.

Reactions: Discreet_Elegance

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I could not agree with this statement more. The Prodiver is my "one watch" pick for all of the reasons above. Hopefully my order is on time- anticipating the email any day now... While I prefer the aesthetics of Laco's current crop of pilot watches, I'm impressed with everything Stowa offers.
The divers are too big for my wrists. A real pity: they look terrific.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
These watches are just 1mm difference,so I would think the ProDiver would work if your Stowa KS does!
I wear the smaller KS.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Taking the family to church,then breakfast and baseball practice! Have to go with the Marine Original for church and then do the old switch a rue for baseball!

Have a great Sunday!

Ren

MO STOWA 2012 009.jpg

ProDiver summer 2012 004.jpg

241 - 260 of 7258 Posts