WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

301 - 320 of 7258 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
A flieger chrono on a brown croco-grain strap with white stitching (Dimodell Bali Chrono) . I actually got the strap for another watch but just had to try it on the flieger, and it sorta works :)
stowa_croc.JPG

Reactions: Renisin

·
Registered
79 Posts
absolutely stunning black dial on black bezel (and of course earlier pic of carbon dial:) hoped to be posting on this thread today as my Prodiver order finally had a Fedex delivery date of today but but as ordered had only been "initiated" not "shipped" i had a feeling that it wouldnt arrive at estimated delivery. so i will have instead of original PD dial a black bezel like yours... except as a backup... as it is arriving with carbon dial on red bezel and bracelet... next Monday... this is going to be a long wait so will make do looking at beautiful Seatime and Prodivers on this page- thanks for the great pics :) Next week ill add mine #Hopefully :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I've been begging Jorg to build a Fleiger Original in a B-Dial 44mm case forever,I hope he does and I'll be the first to order! Now that would be the watch to have.

Best Regards,
Ren

That B dial of yours is therefore the very closest relative of my A dial that Stowa has to offer. Gorgeous, by the way. But I'm waiting on Jörg to offer another sterile Flieger Original with an exhibition back, and I'll pounce on that first.

Choices, choices.

Ric

301 - 320 of 7258 Posts