441 - 460 of 7258 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Reactions: duetaa

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: AW: Who else is wearing a Stowa today??? Let's see them!

Ahh fellow Canadian with a great looking Stowa. I just ordered mine last week.

Does not having the seconds hand irritate you?
First impression was that I wasn't in love with the 2 hand version but there is something about the simple design that is actually quite appealing. Seeing some great pics on this forum has made it grow on me for sure. There are a few 2 handed watches out there but not a ton so it sticks out as being unique/different to me which is something I like. I definitely like the size of the case particularly the height and the strap is extremely comfortable.

Lume Shot:

rsz_2_hand_flieger_lume.jpg

·
Registered
478 Posts
Stowa Marine Chrono. A totally impressive watch when seen in the flesh. I took delivery of this today from the Fedex Man.
Thank you guys .

Marine Chronograph gets my vote for one of the most beautiful watches of the world - :)
IMAG0703_zpse3e46b32.jpg

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,240 Posts
Very nice. Current antea line don't have a red second hand. What model is this?
Taken from the LE thread

Stowa Antea "Red Second" LE
Number in run: 55
Year of Release: 2010
Features: Red second hand, Cream dial, Different numeral font to standard Antea, Additional small numerals at each 5 second mark.
Other Information: Produced to celebrate the 5th year anniversary of a Polish watch collectors forum -- I believe the final design of the watch was chosen by a vote of the forum members on various designs they had come up with.

441 - 460 of 7258 Posts