·
Premium Member
8,915 Posts
~ eblackmo:

That's a fine-looking timepiece.

Big thanks for the photos.

Glad that you're enjoying it.

Tom K.
Definitely enjoying it. I remember getting a bit angsty about the time it was taking to deliver it*. I sent an email to Stowa asking about the timeline and received a reply saying that it is ready to ship but Jorg Schauer has to inspect the watch before it is sent out. Now that is quality control. :) There is nothing like purchasing a watch from an indepedent being run by a serious watchmaker. I own watches from other German indepedents like Dornbleuth and Benzinger and Stowa is right up there in terms of quality and the owner of the brand taking a personal interest.

*subjective of course.

Reactions: Tom Kellie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great watch! Is that a brushed steel case? I think this is the watch I would like to buy but I don’t like the polished look. I think that is the one thing I don’t like about my Partitio. I much prefer the lack of shine on a brushed case. I didn’t know that it was an option. Can I ask you a question: Did you request it as an option, and if so, was it much more expensive?

View attachment 15548032 View attachment 15548033

·
Registered
Damasko DS30 Windup, Casio G-Shock (GW-M5610)
577 Posts
As I change up my collection and wait on a few incoming watches this has become my primary for now instead of my change of pace. Slowly securing a place in the future rotation I think.

Marine Classic 36 no date with Top 2824

6761 - 6780 of 6808 Posts