WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

881 - 900 of 7246 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Almost three years from the day I ordered this watch and still loving it.

Hope you guys are all having amazing weekends!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Inspired by member, torrifies, I looked for a navy/grey NATO. It took a while but finally found one and today the Baumuster B gets a new pair of shoes.

View attachment 1200155

I love the way the colors coordinate with the hands and case.
Where did you get this NATO from? I am contemplating ordering one as well.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Where did you get this NATO from? I am contemplating ordering one as well.
I got it from NATO International which has an eBay store...NATO G10 Nylon S.S. or PVD, 1pc UTC-zulu Nylon S.S. or PVD items in NATO-International store on eBay!.

Price was good and included shipping. Their operation seems to be very efficient. Meaning, I paid and they shipped the next day, which for them was the day they received payment.

The strap, itself, is pretty decent quality with all edges nicely finished and no loose threads. The colors are exactly what I was looking for, coordinating really well with the watch. The navy is dark and reminds me of my favorite hue of the hands, while the grey matches the case. The only issue I have with the strap is the hardware. Not only is it satin finish (not a huge deal), it's also pretty thin. The keepers will hold up okay, but I'm either going to replace the buckle or be gentle with it.

I would have bought it from The NATO Strap Co., Jay is a fellow WUS member, but he doesn't have this particular color combination. Now that my itch for this color combo has been scratched, I'm probably going to order a black and grey with brushed hardware from Jay.

Overall, I think NATO-International is a decent value for the money and I would recommend them. But if you are rough with the buckle, you might consider other options.

881 - 900 of 7246 Posts