WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got two slots open in the watch box. While I wait to find a Timex reverse panda weekender chrono, I started looking around for something different than what I’ve collected thus far. The white Beekman looks great in photos. Can anyone that actually has one comment on it? It seems I like watches that aren’t readily available. I have found the black one, but no dice on the white one. BTW- is the dial an aged off whitish color?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I’ve got two slots open in the watch box. While I wait to find a Timex reverse panda weekender chrono, I started looking around for something different than what I’ve collected thus far. The white Beekman looks great in photos. Can anyone that actually has one comment on it? It seems I like watches that aren’t readily available. I have found the black one, but no dice on the white one. BTW- is the dial an aged off whitish color?

View attachment 15527731 View attachment 15527732
Try this person
They have the watch your looking for and it's for sale

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have the black one and passed on buying the white at the same time.....I regret this. It's been on the back burner since. I will probably get the original watch that inspired it tho.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The "white" is an off-white, yes, really more of a cream. I have it; it was designed for looks, as the tachymeter scale is all but useless. The looks are certainly nice, but there's one aethetic problem: the highly domed crystal is mineral glass, and it scuffs and scratches easily. If they'd gone with acrylic you could use Polywatch but since they didn't the scratches can't be polished out. I've put mine in the back drawer because of that.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The "white" is an off-white, yes, really more of a cream. I have it; it was designed for looks, as the tachymeter scale is all but useless. The looks are certainly nice, but there's one aethetic problem: the highly domed crystal is mineral glass, and it scuffs and scratches easily. If they'd gone with acrylic you could use Polywatch but since they didn't the scratches can't be polished out. I've put mine in the back drawer because of that.
Care to sell it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts