WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am and im readY and stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ready to buy //

the waiting is agonizing /
o|o|o|o|

PUCK YEAH
!!

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
I am definitely on board for it. I wouldn't hold my breath though - the production schedules of watches tend to face a lot of delays, so usually the best strategy is to set aside funds, forget about it, and one day you will be surprised when it is offered for sale. Otherwise it is a rather painful wait without too many updates.

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
I am definitely on board for it. I wouldn't hold my breath though - the production schedules of watches tend to face a lot of delays, so usually the best strategy is to set aside funds, forget about it, and one day you will be surprised when it is offered for sale. Otherwise it is a rather painful wait without too many updates.
The voice of experience ;-)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am definitely on board for it. I wouldn't hold my breath though - the production schedules of watches tend to face a lot of delays, so usually the best strategy is to set aside funds, forget about it, and one day you will be surprised when it is offered for sale. Otherwise it is a rather painful wait without too many updates.[/QUOTE

VERY TRUE with alot of things . time will tell . this is the one ive been looking for a long time .............. cant wait til it happens . just waiting for confirmation to order woot woot /

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'm pretty excited about this one, but still waiting to see just how "big" the 47mm looks.... if your an early adopter wrist shots willbe much appreciated :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
i am and im readY and stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ready to buy //

the waiting is agonizing /
o|o|o|o|

PUCK YEAH
!!
Are orders being taken yet ?
I periodically check the website, but wondered whether orders might open via another channel ( forum or Facebook, etc )

Neily

·
Banned
4,512 Posts
I am hoping to see a final version, love the prototype look but there are changes being made and I want to see how those look.

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Heck Yeah!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts