WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Great looking piece Chris--how was Hawaii?? Learn to surf?

·
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No surfing for me - I saw those guys getting swamped out there and decided this guy was going stay on the beach. Besides - I lack the flowing long locks and washboard abs, so I didn't think I would fit in.

We had a lot of fun in Hawaii - 4 rounds of golf with my brother and son was nice. I also got some great pictures of the Hana Road trip.

Thanks for asking
Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll be wearing that newly bought TT1 diver everyday. Eventually I'll get some updated pictures to post. I don't have a good camera and good skills, so I have to just catch my neighbor with his DSLR when he's in a good mood.

Michael

·
Registered
619 Posts
Nice one quoll, What model and year is that?
Thanks. It's a 7497. The original sales receipt says 2002 ( I got it this year as the second owner). I think it is a late 90s model though and was discontinued before 2002.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wearing my Williams F-1 chrono until tomorrow.

Think I will switch to a Green Sub tomorrow in anticipation of the greenery of Christmas!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Carlos Coste today.

Shane.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My brand new TT1 ti diver is at the Canadian Oris service centre for a
problem with the crown :-( But by this time, I think I'm gonna
order that chronOris... :oops:

Philippe

·
Registered
138 Posts
XXL Worldtimer for me, currently on the bracelet rather than the tan strap because my "regular" Seamaster is at Omega for service.

Bill

P.S. Pic is courtesy of P-nut, from whom I bought the watch. Is he still around?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
18 mm , 47 mm 2000M light as a feather wears smaller than it looks
What a watch!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts