WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
The Chinese have extended the mechanical line down to level 6. The quartz line doesn't go high enough as the thermocompensated quartz seem forgotten... Ernard --- who are they???

... and the Swiss franc is now almost a dollar??? My how the mighty have fallen. I guess that's what happens when you export all your jobs and whizz away all that money into Iraq.

G

·
I don´t because all are missing something, all are subjective, sometimes missleading. I can live without those charts/diagrams.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Nice chart, only they are missing about 4 or 5 hundred other companies.

Eeeb, funny how the(edited by moderator)think the low dollar is only caused by two things. I thought this was a watch forum.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Eeeb, funny how the [deleted by moderator] think the low dollar is only caused by two things. I thought this was a watch forum.
1) I resent the insult. I am well educated and hold a degree from MIT. Indeed, I have taken economics courses directly taught by the 1987 Nobel Prize winner for Economics (Robert Solow).

2) I thought personal insults were out of bounds for Watchuseek.

3) The value of the dollar is somewhat relevant to the world wide watch market since it has a dramatic affect on saleability in the world's largest single market. (Reference the Swatch Group's financial statements for their comments on this.)

4) I hope for an apology. But I don't expect it.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Yep, that's my intent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts