1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Too big

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
In terms of fit the size of the case means nothing. Some like small dials and some like large. It’s the lug to lug that determines if a watch fits. You don’t want it overhanging your wrist in either side when worn snug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
293 Posts
Watches aren’t ski bindings so there is no “fits”. Do you like it and how it looks on you? All the measurements are helpful when considering a watch to understand if it is within that range you typically like, but as long as you can adjust the wrist attachment device to keep it on your wrist... it “fits”.
At the end of the day we’re talking about functional jewelry, all good if it fits you

·
Premium Member
17,221 Posts

Although my wrist is 6.5” in circumference where I wear my watches, my scrawny wrist has a somewhat flat configuration.

This is my 39mm Explorer on my wrist. Although it appears the lugs extend beyond the confines of my wrist, that is not the case. What is actually seen here is the result of parallax error, which I suspect might be the same in your instance.

In reality the 213270 Explorer I is really not all that thick.

The above pictures illustrate my 40mm Air King which also has the same case and bracelet as the Milgauss. My AK also wears comfortably on my wrist.

So in order to determine whether or not your watches extend beyond the confines of your wrist, I suggest measuring across your wrist and then measuring the lug to lug measurement. My wrist measurement is 51mm, and most watches I prefer to wear are 49mm to 50mm lug to lug.

Hope this helps although YMMV as well as that of others.

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
You need the 36mil for your wrist.

Reactions: JCB43 and calvincc

·
Registered
55 Posts
I prefer slim/thicc but with regards to that watch, it is too big IMHO. The only larger diameter watches that seem to wear smaller are those with shorter lugs like the Oris Aquis.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.