WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you eri231. The case appears to be a hi grade of silver like sterling or maybe coin. Has serial numbers but nothing else. This watch runs fine and the case is in wonderful condition. I have another one that is larger and is either a vacheron or lecoultre but is unmarked. It is missing its winding crown that has a square hole of about 1.3mm diameter. It too runs fine and cased in hi grade silver. Again, thanks.

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
It is possible to find US patents from 1790 on, but neither a search by date nor applicant's name didn't show up anything, that would be anyhow related to this watch. So I assume it's more likely to be a British patent.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is one strange 7. I would have sworn it was a 9 until I looked again at the patent design. Thanks enrico. I have another swiss movement I have been told is a LeCoultre that has the word {armida.. on it. And the lecoultre I can find on ebay, mine looks identical to them. I will post a photo of it. I've been trying to find a crown for it with a 1.3mm square hole in its stem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts