WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a watch incoming - a Longines 1973 - and of course, I'm looking for a new strap. I'm not a fan of overly formal straps and don't see myself wearing the watch on its stock crocodile.

I'm already aware of Colareb and B & R. I checked out Worn and Wound and like some of their offerings but it seems like every 20mm option is out of stock. Is there another company that does the vintage and/or distressed look? I want to avoid cheapies like Barton and Hadley Roma but would like to keep the spend under $125 or so.

I'm not interested in custom work, I'd prefer off the shelf.

TIA

strap1.jpg strap2.jpg

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
The first pic looks like rugged suede, as sold by a collected man. I bought a suede strap from them last week and thought the quality was top notch and am very happy with it. However, it is slightly lighter in colour than in the pics, so take that into account.

Edit: they also seem to do a strap very similar to the second pic as well so they look like your best bet.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Nomos sells suede straps (they call it velour leather) in at least a few different shades for around $100 USD...given the company's reputation I'd have to believe they sell quality straps:

Nomos Strap.jpg

·
Vendor
428 Posts
Hey!

We offer hand made vintage leather and -suede straps in a large selection and 20mm between 40-60$ - 15% discount for WUS members with the code "watchuseek" :-!

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

watchbandit_nomos_cognac_brown_vintage_leather_kokosnuss07.jpg
IMG_2337.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts