WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to see some long term reviews and photographs here if you own, or have owned, one of these. For those not recognising the reference, this is the white faced 39.2mm AT with blue indices and hands, and powered by the 2500 movement.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I did, but had to sell it to fund another watch. Mine was a white dial with two-tone rose gold and steel. Very versatile watch, really nice layout and dial, and I really like the oyster type bracelet they came with.

One thing to note is people say to avoid the 2500A and B movement and go for the 2500C and D.

If you can buy one at a reasonable price, I would snap it up. I wish I didnt sell mine.

I think I did a review on this forums if you search for it.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, but had to sell it to fund another watch. Mine was a white dial with two-tone rose gold and steel. Very versatile watch, really nice layout and dial, and I really like the oyster type bracelet they came with.

One thing to note is people say to avoid the 2500A and B movement and go for the 2500C and D.

If you can buy one at a reasonable price, I would snap it up. I wish I didnt sell mine.

I think I did a review on this forums if you search for it.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, and for the additional info.

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
Would love to see some long term reviews and photographs here if you own, or have owned, one of these. For those not recognising the reference, this is the white faced 39.2mm AT with blue indices and hands, and powered by the 2500 movement.
Had this model twice, very nice looking watch.

There are no 2500D movement 2503.33.00; latest movement issued on them was the 2500C version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Buick
1 - 4 of 4 Posts