WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know it's April, but you still have 2/3 of the year left (plus the August photo is awesome). ;) I got a few of these and never did use this one, so I figure there's someone here that wants it.

So here's the deal. Post your best Oris picture, meme, joke, story, vintage watch ad, whatever. I'll pick one tomorrow and ship it out to the lucky person free of charge.

The calendar is ~18"x12" and features pictures from the Oris Lifestyles photo contest last summer.

So, get cracking and impress me!

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would definitely put up a Oris calendar!

Not he greatest picture taker but I'll try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
71,355 Posts
That's a very kind offer but based on my past performance with calendars (I omit to hang them up) I'll give it a miss and ensure somone who will make better use of it will win it. Oh, for anyone is in doubt the Oris calendar is well worth winning - I've got one from a couple of years back and the watch photos are stunning.

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would definitely put up a Oris calendar!

Not he greatest picture taker but I'll try.

It looks like you da'man! PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.

Oh, and props to Sticky. To quote the great Harry Callahan, "a man's got to know his limitations". :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
It looks like you da'man! PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.

Oh, and props to Sticky. To quote the great Harry Callahan, "a man's got to know his limitations". :)
Sweet deal! Surprised I'm the only one to post a picture.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I realize this thread is now a year old, I don't need a calendar but I do lust over the ProPilot promotional clock at the Oris dealer. I even asked if they would sell it.

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I realize this thread is now a year old, I don't need a calendar but I do lust over the ProPilot promotional clock at the Oris dealer. I even asked if they would sell it.
You'd think they would sell those things. BTW, Citizen sells wall clocks based on some of their current watches. They go for around $150, but they look pretty cool. I've seen them in jewelry stores on the wall, and then I was looking online at Macy's and noticed they had several for sale. Seiko also sells wall clocks, but not based on a watch design.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts