WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
That's a lovely piece, congrats.

I love how a colourful rubber changes the appearance of a watch - this, the blue on Defy, the sport etc.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I'm jealous. More please.

Reactions: dredzz

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a lovely piece, congrats.

I love how a colourful rubber changes the appearance of a watch - this, the blue on Defy, the sport etc.
Thanks, it really is amazing how the strap can quickly turn a watch into something you can wear for any occasion. Might have to invest in more 😆

I'm jealous. More please.
Taking a spin in the wife's Lincoln 😁. Should finally be getting my own car again this summer. Sold my old one during the pandemic since we didn't need a car.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Thanks, it really is amazing how the strap can quickly turn a watch into something you can wear for any occasion. Might have to invest in more 😆

Taking a spin in the wife's Lincoln 😁. Should finally be getting my own car again this summer. Sold my old one during the pandemic since we didn't need a car.

View attachment 15843339
I sold my old car since it had 240,000 on it and leaked oil.

·
Premium Member
35,411 Posts
The movement is beautiful. Very nice.

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Great looking watch - congrats!

Zenith remains underappreciated, IMO, other than among those who really love horology. I think that is changing, albeit slowly....
Agreed, I think they're starting to do a bit of a drive now and get themselves out there more, even for eg becoming timekeeper of Extreme E etc. Would be good to see them getting more love!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I sold my old car since it had 240,000 on it and leaked oil.
Darn! I just got rid of mine with only 205,000 (but it didn't leak oil). Decided to upgrade to a newer (used) car that didn't have a cassette player in it.

Reactions: dirtvictim
1 - 14 of 14 Posts