WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least a few people have expressed interest in starting a Seamaster Club (you know, to rival those guys in the Speedmaster Club). I don't know of one here on WUS. Is this uncharted territory for the Seamaster?

If you want to join, please post your reply here. I'll gladly make up some club cards (I'm a graphic designer and I work for a printing and marketing company). We can discuss things in this post like: what the membership card should be like (laminated? model and watch no. on card?, etc..). I wonder how much interest there is out there? Lets figure it out.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! I think we're going to have a lot of interest. Keep it coming - and let me know what kinds of things you want to see.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem - I'll start working on it tomorrow after work. You'll see the finished result Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Here's what I think. I can have my company make up shells (of my awesome design - two sided. On the back we can imprint your Seamaster (if you have more than one - give me your favorite model and watch no) information - just like on the Omega Warranty Card. Then Give me your address and I'll mail it off to you, what do you think? Seems cooler than a digital card. After that - there's meet-ups and all the rest. Did I mention group buys? I want to have a real club.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I think an actual card would be cool. It would make for some nice pics sitting next to the watch. I can see it now... Although I think a digital card is necessary...the second favorite part of buying my Speedy was waiting for that post reply with my membership card. :) More of an instant gratification thing I guess.

No problem - I'll start working on it tomorrow after work. You'll see the finished result Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Here's what I think. I can have my company make up shells (of my awesome design - two sided. On the back we can imprint your Seamaster (if you have more than one - give me your favorite model and watch no) information - just like on the Omega Warranty Card. Then Give me your address and I'll mail it off to you, what do you think? Seems cooler than a digital card. After that - there's meet-ups and all the rest. Did I mention group buys? I want to have a real club.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think an actual card would be cool. It would make for some nice pics sitting next to the watch. I can see it now... Although I think a digital card is necessary...the second favorite part of buying my Speedy was waiting for that post reply with my membership card. :) More of an instant gratification thing I guess.
No problem. The instant digital card would be no problem at all.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
i'm in!

proud daddy of 2 Seamaster's
:-!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I absolutely MUST have a nifty membership card.:-d

In the immortal words of "Ralphie"

"Wow...rights and priviledges at the age of 10?"