WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I donned the forum a few days ago and among my perusing I saw a post with this Sea Dweller. I've never seen anything like this and I'd like to find out as much about it as I can... I've got a Sub and this SD has caught my eye like no other!

Here is a photo:

Any information is appreciated!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I believe that's Jason's (jclevoy). He had a thread about the mod job, if I find it, I'll post the link.

Jeannie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the links, I am speechless...

I'm going to contact Jason to get the info for the person that did this for him. WOW, I can't say enough how much I like this.

I showed the photo to my wife a few minutes ago and she said "where can I get one".

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
If Jason's route doesn't work I think if you do a search on ebay for a Sea-Dweller you'll find them for sale for about $7K....and no red sec hand

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,636 Posts
Thanks so much for your kind words. It took ~ 8mos to complete the job with a trip to the watchmaker for service/hands and then a trip to Jack. Well worth the wait though. I'll try to get some new pictures of it ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason,

I would be appreciative for more photos, especially to see how the finish is holding up on the bracelet. I've had my 16610 for about six years now and it's probably time for service. Also, would you mind emailing me the info on who did your work?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts