WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, Who's the best online G-Shock Dealer?? I live in Canada also, so that may be an issue with some dealers..

Thx in advance!! :-!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
The internet I use Princeton watches,Bikesomewhere.com,Top one international,Sky watches,Amazon,Tik Tox. if i purchase off of e-bay I use these sellers MSG Distributors,Creation watches,jj watches,shopemco,g-watches,g-man1818,daveswatches,watches-bay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great sites!! Thx!! :-!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I really like shoemco, they are an ebay seller, but I think they may be listed elsewear, also Top One International Corp, and of course Amazon. Hey, is that a Z06 in your avatar?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like shoemco, they are an ebay seller, but I think they may be listed elsewear, also Top One International Corp, and of course Amazon. Hey, is that a Z06 in your avatar?
Yes it's an 08' Z06.. Full race suspension, headers, exhaust, intake, carbon fibre wheels, custom interior.. It's a blast to say the least :-! Thx for all the website tips fellas!!!

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I can highly recommend "watches-bay". Great people to deal with, in my experience.:-!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great sites guy!! Thx again :-!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good links from everyone.. :) Nice wheels Etrain, the Z06 is the sh*t, am yet to see one in the flash. Not the most common car on this side of the world.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good links from everyone.. :) Nice wheels Etrain, the Z06 is the sh*t, am yet to see one in the flash. Not the most common car on this side of the world.
Thx Keycat.. Too bad they're rare over there.. They are a blast :-!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
on ebay I can highly recommend 'Caths Watches':
http://stores.shop.ebay.de/Caths-Watches__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Limited range of G-Shocks but excellent prices and really great service :-!.
I also found 'shopemco' to be a very good seller:
http://stores.shop.ebay.de/shopemco__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Of course 'Tiktox' is great when it comes to special deals and spare parts:
www.tiktox.com

Greetings, Sedi :)
Hi everyone,
I am Steve from Caths Watches on ebay and appreciate the recommendation from Sedi.
We also have a website but as my last post was removed for telling people what the address was I think I will let you guess
<<<<<<<<<<< ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts