Why not? My beloved IWC...

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
The Bao Xuan is getting some wrist time tonight:

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,142 Posts
Well it was yesterday when you started this thread, so here is the vintage that I wore yesterday:

Late 1950s Smiths TY 5 jewels, made by the Anglo-Celtic Watch Company, Ystradgynlais, Wales

Today's watch is actually new although the design is unchanged since the 1960s, so it's a kind of modern vintage watch

·
Registered
315 Posts
A nice golden Nivada I got in 3 weeks ago...
Felsa Movement, I still need to take it to my watchmaker for checkup and to determine which one it is.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The movement from 1940, a Hamilton 921, is one I found this summer. I sold the pocket watch this summer on eBay, and by pure chance found the exact movement converted to this watch... also on eBay, by the guy who bought it. I wear it daily because of it's looks and partly due to the story :)

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
My newest vintage is at the watch repair shop getting an estimate on fixing it up. Unfortunately, that watch has my only nice strap (a black leather one, 18mm) and so I can't wear either of the couple vintage Seikos I have...

The IWC looks great!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I wear vintage almost every day...b-)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I'm wearin' my 1950s Ball railroad pocket-watch today. But then I wear that every day, so...meh.

1 - 20 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.