WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a blackjack on ebay brand new for 750 grey market. why are they so cheap and readily available if Glycine only made 350 of them.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Wow, sounds like a steal -- is it for real?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is absolutely for real. Check it out on ebay. I made an offer of $750 and it was accepted. The guy also has the chronograph version and I bet that can be picked for ---my guess a couple hundred more. The watch is the real deal. Not a fake. There are tradeoffs though: 1) no warranty 2) no extra rubber strap or changing tool. If you really want the rubber strap it can be bought from Falcon watches for about $50. I am wearing the watch now and it's awesome. The other thing that I question is why didnt Glycine use super luminova for a limited edition piece. It has everything else PVD, date, sapphire glass on dial and back.
From what I understand after talking to William Johnson at Falcon, there were some Glycine dealers that went under due to the economy and sold off inventory below wholesale, thus the current seller may be encountering difficulty in moving the inventory he bought, thus further discounting. This is my forth Glycine and I have never had a reliability problem. Good luck, hope you can get one.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I bought my KMU off the bay as well , and got a killer deal!
Same situation though, no warranty or rubber strap or changing tool...
But im very happy with my purchase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts