WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
It was the watch on my dresser. Others on winder. So laziness really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FordHammie

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because I swapped out the Ocean Classic bracelet for the Montbrillant stitched Leather to step up my Cargo shorts game! lol

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Because

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FordHammie

·
Premium Member
9,008 Posts
I am wearing this watch because it was next to the computer. I feel it is extremely irresponsible to parade around nude wristed. Last night, I watched three hours of American legion baseball at the city park whilst exposing my manly wrist's shamelessly. Women swooned with desire. Men challenged me to fistfights to prove their worthiness( my sexy virile wrists made them feel inadequate).https://www.watchuseek.com/images/smilies/laughing.gif It was a crazy night.The local team won the first game and tied the second which was was called on account of darkness. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap In the end I was given a stern talking to by the Chief of Police and warned to never again to disturb the peace by exposing my wrists so wantonly.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Becaue I'm wearing it today. If I weren't wearing it today I wouldn't be wearing it today. Why else would I be wearing it today?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Nice! Pic? :)

No chance,Watchbeath does not own a camera but if he does he does he does not know how to use it.

Photography is a dangerous addiction, I have been hooked since I was given my first camera, a Kodak box Brownie.

I have no idea why it was called a “ Brownie “ because it was black.

One addiction is bad enough but two is a step too far for Watchbreath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
S

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Convenience works:)

May I/we see it? :)

At home now watching Nigeria and Croatia. But here it is:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts