WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It never ends...

I have my Muddie, my old Thermometer model, I just bought a Pathfinder PAW1500-1V...and now, I'm about the leave the house to meet some friends, and I KNOW I'm going to have to swing by the Macy's along the way to take a second look at that DW5025D-8 that I spotted the other day.

That...and my finger is poised over the buy button for the G9000MS-1 MIRB Muddie.

This forum enables this madness o| :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
As has been said, by me, and many others here on G-Shock, we are enablers. If we are not helping enable others, then we get in trouble. Now, I am not at liberty to say what kind of trouble, so you will just have to trust me. Now, go buy a watch! ;-):-d

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome, But what ever you do - don't go posting great outdoor wrist shots of your 1500... I've got enough problems already. ;-)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Welcome, But what ever you do - don't go posting great outdoor wrist shots of your 1500... I've got enough problems already. ;-)

The 1500 is sitting at the PO waiting for me, and we're supposed to have strange weather the next few days, so the barometer will be getting a workout :)

Just for you...I'll take my DSLR with me to work tomorrow so I can get some outdoor shots!! Then in June, I'll be on vacation in Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park...sure I can get a some sort of cool outdoor 1500 shot there.

(Just trying to me an enabler myself :-d )

·
Registered
506 Posts
I own both the 1500 and the mirb muddy. :-!
GREAT choices!! |>

What's next? ;-)

It never ends...

I have my Muddie, my old Thermometer model, I just bought a Pathfinder PAW1500-1V...and now, I'm about the leave the house to meet some friends, and I KNOW I'm going to have to swing by the Macy's along the way to take a second look at that DW5025D-8 that I spotted the other day.

That...and my finger is poised over the buy button for the G9000MS-1 MIRB Muddie.

This forum enables this madness o| :)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
May be it's because I used to be an entomologist...

...but I keep seeing moths and candles in the same thought. :think:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts