WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why didn't anyone warn me about the addictiveness of G-Shocks, GShocks, Gs or whatever it is you call these demonic things that multiply like Tribbles?:-s I was merrily going along collecting Seiko Divers when I found this excellent forum, and now my divers have all gone to the watch box, replaced by GShocks. Sheesh, what happened?:think:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
You have been bitten by a bug...and the only cure is a temporary one. By purchasing more G's, you can subdue the effects of this bug, but the urges will surely return...

:)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Same problem happened to me. I didn't particularly even like Casio's until I saw the new Giez. Now I'm buying one!!! What happened?!!!!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Don't try to understand it, just go with it :-d.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Yep... it's gotten me too. Funny, there is just something cool about them. It's the.... wear in any situation, any time, any place, give it what you want, functions a mechanical couldn't dream of, kinda feeling...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
That's a proper hobby, you have diversified your collective energy and interest over to G-Shocks alongside Seikos. Its a normal progression. We are all in the market for tough watches, and it fits the criteria.

·
Registered
765 Posts
The only warning I get comes from my wallet :-d

·
Registered
765 Posts
I only get an "Another watch? You have a lot of money right? Why don't you get a watch for me?" earful from my significant other :-x

Ha, good one, I get warnings from the Mrs! :rodekaart

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes, me too. I collect Seikos, but when I saw the Giez I got one right away. I wouldn't think of wearing my vintage Seikos everyday. They are fragile when compared to this wonderful GS-1100 I am wearing now. Just go with the flow and feed your G-Shock hunger!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
G's are like a woman. Nice, smooth and can't living without them. And always looking to other (watches):p:rodekaarto|:oops:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ha ha... a very apt way of describing it, Zorro ;-)

G's are like a woman. Nice, smooth and can't living without them. And always looking to other (watches):p:rodekaarto|:oops:

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Why Didn't Anyone Warn Me?

Where would be the fun in that? ;-)

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Unlike a woman, if you get bored of it, you can get rid of it and get yourself another one.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
And unlike a woman, if your G gets old and ugly, you can just pop on a new young face. :-!
I was going to do that with my wife, but the bolts snapped off.

I can't believe I've just written that... :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts