WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Technically, the answer to any question could be googled, found in the manual, or resolved with a call to Casio. So please tell me why this forum even exists. It is irritating to be called a troll and told to "just google it" for everything I ask. Why this forum? I want an answer! Fool that I am, I thought that this forum existed for human interaction among people who like G Shocks. I guess I was wrong. So, please then tell me why it exists? If you cannot provide a real, satisfactory answer, then please stop trolling all of my threads with "just google it". Thank you.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'm also curious and unwilling to do the bare minimum.

20190310_001240.jpg

How do I turn the light on?
Is this Mudman as good as or better than Mudmaster?
Can I keep the light on 24/7?
How does it conform to my wrist?
Why does it say Sun? Is that a hidden sunrise feature?

Please, help me!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Why orange?

8- G Shock Mudman.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Technically, answers to questions like “what was your first g-shock”, or “do you prefer digital or anolog?” won’t be found on google or in the manual, and the google support rep probably has more pressing questions to answer

I’m not sure what questions you’ve previously asked, but across all types of public discussion forums, some questions are conducive to interesting, personal discussions, while others are simply the result of people not making an attempt to be resourceful by finding an easily available answer themselves. The latter tends to become receptive and tiresome, due to the amount of commonly asked questions. Thusly, the typical responses become snarky after a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
811 Posts
Technically, the answer to any question could be googled, found in the manual, or resolved with a call to Casio. So please tell me why this forum even exists. It is irritating to be called a troll and told to "just google it" for everything I ask. Why this forum? I want an answer! Fool that I am, I thought that this forum existed for human interaction among people who like G Shocks. I guess I was wrong. So, please then tell me why it exists? If you cannot provide a real, satisfactory answer, then please stop trolling all of my threads with "just google it". Thank you.
Maybe ask Google for the answer to your question and you will be enlightened......

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Forum is here for genuine Casio fans who share news, views and help each other out.

You start a thread every time you sneeze, ask ridiculous questions (does my Muddy have Bluetooth?) which can be answered with a quick look at the watch/manual/product page and then take offence when someone suggests you are trolling the forum.

When I look at you thread history I suspect you are either trolling, a huge attention seeker of under ten years of age.

You then start attacking genuine threads with your 'this could be found with simple Google search' BS.
This thread actually proves you are indeed a troll.

Either grow up or find somewhere else to stir your s***!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.