WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Casio USA lists the MTG960DA-2V on their website, but I don't see it for sale online in any stores I know. Anyone know why this one can't be found? I thought this model had been around awhile. thx

(It does show up on 4-watches, but I don't deal with them)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sorry that I don't have an answer to your question. I did a google search on MTG960DA-2V and the only vendor I found was 4-watches which apparently has the model for sale for $89.

Why is it, if you don't mind my asking, that you don't deal with them?

All the best.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My JC Penny has this model in store.
Have you tried there?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry that I don't have an answer to your question. I did a google search on MTG960DA-2V and the only vendor I found was 4-watches which apparently has the model for sale for $89.

Why is it, if you don't mind my asking, that you don't deal with them?

All the best.
sure, no prob: I once ordered a basic DW-6900 from them, great price, put it on and the screen went blank almost immediately. rather than open it up, I called them and asked if I could return it outright. They made me pay for shipping back to them AND a restocking fee. I protested and got a rude brush-off. 'nuff said. I notice they sell on ebay, if you want to order from them I'd go the ebay route b/c at least in that environment you have the option of publicly calling them out if necessary.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What is JCP charging?
I saw them there going for $150 retail price.
Of course lots of 25% off sales going around I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts