WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly, I was shocked to see such low and scummy content get posted by these two. They usually post interesting commentary, but this is such a misleading video that I thought it was worth sharing and pointing out.

I'm specifically referring to their claim that the "cartier solar beat tank is up 620%" in their most recent video and they cite one post on Chrono24 listed which listed the Cartier Solarbeat at $15k (which has litearlly since been changed to $11k) amoungst 5 others than are listed at $4-5k. It's as if they were completeley blind to the other posts on Ebay or Chrono24 and they just needed an attention grabbing story. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice watch and I'm surprised that its even listed at a premium, but the picture they are trying to paint is just so far from the truth. I'm genuinley shocked by the lack of transparency and the huge click bait 620% in big green letters on this video. They've completely lost my respect here.

If I made a listing on Chrono24 for a $10,000 g-shock, these guys would be there to claim a 1000% increase.

Source with timestamp:

Watch Product Clock Analog watch Recreation

·
Registered
947 Posts
Honestly, I was shocked to see such low and scummy content get posted by these two. They usually post interesting commentary, but this is such a misleading video that I thought it was worth sharing and pointing out.

I'm specifically referring to their claim that the "cartier solar beat tank is up 620%" in their most recent video and they cite one post on Chrono24 listed which listed the Cartier Solarbeat at $15k (which has litearlly since been changed to $11k) amoungst 5 others than are listed at $4-5k. It's as if they were completeley blind to the other posts on Ebay or Chrono24 and they just needed an attention grabbing story. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice watch and I'm surprised that its even listed at a premium, but the picture they are trying to paint is just so far from the truth. I'm genuinley shocked by the lack of transparency and the huge click bait 620% in big green letters on this video. They've completely lost my respect here.

If I made a listing on Chrono24 for a $10,000 g-shock, these guys would be there to claim a 1000% increase.

Source with timestamp:

View attachment 16376916
Calm down its only You Tube

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Like with everything that doesn't make sense on the internets or in life in general, one only needs to take two considerations to make everything crystal clear

1. How does this look from a making money standpoint?
2. Does this generate pointless but insane and idiotic rage amongst the faceless masses that are placid in real life but would kick an old lady on the ground online if the masses told them to for likes?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts