WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd say the reason it's this way is there is a good variety of aviators! I kind of like them being in there own family and as its looking they are really pushing forward with them! I say they are master of g quality in there own class!
Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
I'd say the reason it's this way is there is a good variety of aviators! I kind of like them being in there own family and as its looking they are really pushing forward with them! I say they are master of g quality in there own class!
Just my $.02
Yeah, I'd agree. The Aviators IMO are some of the flagship models of the G-shock lineup, and whether on the g-shock website or a magazine ad, they get plenty of attention, as they should. I have 1 Aviator -- definitely think they are Master of G quality, in their own class! :) Come to think of it, off-hand I can't think of other G-shock models that have the "tough movement" feature... though there might be some that do. It's pretty cool though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
maybe because "AVIATORMAN" sounds awful :-d

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I was new to g-shocks, the Frogman and Mudman kind of a ridiculous name for a watch! :)

How about Skyman?

The master of G's have models for specific applications like diving, hiking, mclimbing etc. I think they should include one for aerial applications also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts