WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was only looking to get "1" LE frogman from the dw-8200 series to replace my retiring LE Raysman!!! I now have 4 LE Frogman and a 5th coming in the post and a LE Mudman in the post!!!! This is all within a month, I'm not sure whether I should balme and hate you all?

You guys r worse than a cult, even worse than the church of scientology!

To make matters worse I really want to get a dw-8200b-9a.

TO MAKE AMENDS I THINK MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD NEED TO HELP CONVINCE ME I DON'T NEED ANYMORE G-SHOCKS AND ESPECIALLY THE KING OF FROGMAN......or at least wait for a couple of months lol;-)

·
7,426 Posts
To make matters worse I really want to get a dw-8200b-9a.

TO MAKE AMENDS I THINK MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD NEED TO HELP CONVINCE ME I DON'T NEED ANYMORE G-SHOCKS AND ESPECIALLY THE KING OF FROGMAN......or at least wait for a couple of months lol;-)
I think you should get the DW-8200b-9a. It's going to stay on your mind until you pull the trigger. Who ya kidding? Your mind is already made up....just go out and get it already.

Oh yea, by the way....you just got 4 LE Frogmen?? WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS :-s

·
7,426 Posts
I don't know which one is better...this one...

or this one...

·
7,426 Posts

Nice collection you picked up there. especially the Real Black and the MIB, I'm awaiting mine MIB this week :-!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My MIB is a V, it was the export version they sold in Japan as well. I still love my Raysman despite it's beaten up state, 11yrs through thick and thin. Hope i Like the Carbon Frog, because i generally only like the dw-8200 series when it comes to frogs. I actually don't like the Yellow Frog, which is why I avoided getting the other colours, seems balck suits me the most.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The screw on the bottom left fell out because the housing for the screw is busted, and the case is split down the centre button, meaning I can pull the left side of the case out. Centre G button broke off and the plastic covering the bottom left button broke off. Also a deep crack right in the middle of the right side of the case.

Still fully functioning though, 11 yrs of abuse. I got a g because i know i will trash it around and being so outdoors I needed something tough. Even knowing G shock toughness I am very impressed and this Raysman exceeded all expectations.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
...I THINK MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD NEED TO HELP CONVINCE ME I DON'T NEED ANYMORE G-SHOCKS AND ESPECIALLY THE KING OF FROGMAN......or at least wait for a couple of months lol;-)
Welcome new frog freak.:-d It doesn't matter as we all started from '1' basic G's to this stage.:-d:-d

To hunt the 8200B-9A, you should be 200% careful as there are many customized ones in the market. If you have any doubt, don't go for it. In my experience, it will appear from time to time that you should have enough time to catch one.

Cheers,

Wah

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I have not had a word telling me enough is enough and to save some cash for the economic downturn that we are all going to experience very shortly.

U r all evil!!!

Wah is probably the main culprit for my addiction.

·
7,426 Posts
Wow, I have not had a word telling me enough is enough and to save some cash for the economic downturn that we are all going to experience very shortly.

U r all evil!!!

Wah is probably the main culprit for my addiction.
You keep up at your pace.....you could catch up to Wah's collection by the end of next year ;-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
The screw on the bottom left fell out because the housing for the screw is busted, and the case is split down the centre button, meaning I can pull the left side of the case out. Centre G button broke off and the plastic covering the bottom left button broke off. Also a deep crack right in the middle of the right side of the case.

Still fully functioning though, 11 yrs of abuse. I got a g because i know i will trash it around and being so outdoors I needed something tough. Even knowing G shock toughness I am very impressed and this Raysman exceeded all expectations.

Great collecton. the problem with not getting something you want is that it might not be there the next time you want to get it :roll: or in the case of frogs might double in price :-d :-d if you get ride of the yellow frog let me know I can give it a good home :) :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any tips on where I can find a dw-8200b-9a? I suddenly also have urge to get the Black Helios:oops:.

This is getting ridiculous, soon I will be asking forum members to contribute to my food fund as I blow my cash on g-shocks.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Welcome to this meeting of GSA!!!!!!!!! ~~Keep Buying~~:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Any tips on where I can find a dw-8200b-9a? I suddenly also have urge to get the Black Helios:oops:.

This is getting ridiculous, soon I will be asking forum members to contribute to my food fund as I blow my cash on g-shocks.
The first thing you need to do now is to see doctor.:-d:-d:-d

1 - 20 of 21 Posts