WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
7,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
caution:may contain minor rant :-d - :-:)-:)-|:roll::-xo|:rodekaart

the german amazon site won't ship warehouse deals to UK, really annoys me.! (warehouse deal = returned watch when described as very good it's like new)

I keep finding really good watch deals on there only to find they just won't ship a warehouse deal to me, and I mean they are really good deals - I got round it last year with a Laco by shipping to a german person who then shipped it to me but german person is no longer there.

Just seen another Zeno there at a stupid price - and I can't have it !! :-(
They also seem to have a policy if it doesn't sell they drop the price gradually 'til it does sell which makes it even more annoying - UK don't seem to do this

(On the plus side , I would be a much poorer man if I could get them:-d)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I feel your pain.
Amazon.com for the most part won't ship to Canada and Amazon.ca has no where near the deals available. Protectionism at work again!!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
That is really annoying, especially when you know Amazon.com in US will ship to UK

Chris

Reactions: watchma

·
Banned
7,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thing is DE will ship 'normal' virgin stuff out to UK, but won't if it's an amazon warehouse deal, it's the same product origin, only their own returns department running it

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Does Germany have mail drop/forwarding services? In the U.S., they're all over the place, you have letters/packages sent to your "address" and they confidentially forward them to you (for a fee). Not sure if the fee would cancel the savings, but it might work. A quick Googling for "mail drop forwarding Germany" comes up with this search result.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts

·
Banned
7,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyway said Watchma bringing the subject matter back on course ............

Just missed out on a UK warehouse deal for a little seiko 5 SNK809, was £50 delivered last night, thought 'oh that's a little bargain , will get that tomorrow..............' and it's damn well gone this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
That's low...even for you. :rodekaart
It wasa joke... But I understand you. But not sure what you mean by "even for you" ?

(will edit the previous post, as I honor flags.)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
caution:may contain minor rant :-d - :-:)-:)-|:roll::-xo|:rodekaart

the german amazon site won't ship warehouse deals to UK, really annoys me.! (warehouse deal = returned watch when described as very good it's like new)
Still touchy about the War and World Cup I reckon ;)

(apologies to any German members we love you really)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts