1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
961 Posts
Just shown the pic's to my wife she liked the ESQ best. If I had been buying one of those 5 for my wife I would have gone with the Tissot, my wife liked that one the least. Shows how difficult it is to choose a watch for a gift even when you know the person well. Good luck

·
11,864 Posts
Great styling (dial and hands) on the ESQ 'Quest Tonneau' Ladies'. Second I like the Swiss Army. The Citizen has the advantage of being Eco-Drive, so no battery changes. I didn't ask my wife, I just imagined them bigger in Mens sizes. :-d

·
Registered
111 Posts
We got my daughter that same Citizen 180 (except with black dial) for Christmas a year ago and she loves it. It has been an excellent watch, it looks good and keeps great time.

Good Luck, Alan

·
Registered
908 Posts
My wife really likes the Michele Deco line..... Jomashop.com has really good prices.

·
5,150 Posts
Just to keep the field spread out... I gave my wife a Tissot T-Ring automatic for Christmas and her other watches have been living a life of unused misery ever since. Really nice fit and finish with a sturdy bracelet.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the opinions. Its ultimately going to be up to her; I just wanted to hear some pros and cons. I tend to like Japanese watches, but the ESQ quest might be my new favorite. I don't like the small-linked bracelets on some of the others ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts