·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is the BEST WIFE EVER!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
What are you doing opening your X-mas present so early? I asked my wife for one for X-mas. I hope she found a nice one.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Great looking box!
Congrats and I agree that it's no fair opening presents early :rodekaart

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congrats on the new box!!!! |> Looks great all stocked up with watches!!!! :gold

Hey, it is not Christmas yet.....put that back under the tree!!!!! :-D ;-) Hummm, maybe not, now everyone can go pick one present and open it.....we will just blame it on you....that okay???? :-D

Stephen

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
That was nice of her but you know in about a couple of months you will be buying a BIGGER one.........................................:-!

Congrats

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, yeah its early, but we are traveling tonight so we wanted to open Christmas presents as a family. My wife, suprise suprise, is a bit mystified at my "watch fetish" as she calls it. But she was shopping for me and just happened to find the box at a department store, and thought it was perfect for me. She did also get me the Croton Chronomaster that is in the box, but I got that REALLY early since we found it while shopping and there was only one left. Buying it for me and them making me wait would have classified as Torture in the Geneva Convention.:-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts