WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife went on a trip with her mother last week and it looks as though they did a bit of shopping... and not just for themselves. I found this beside my desk in the office this morning.

She knew I had been looking for something with a white dial and roman numerals and, I am told, this was on sale. I'm nominating her for best WIS spouse this year :)

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Very nice! The last watch I received as a gift came from my parents when they visited Turkey and they got me a $20 "Folex Milgauss", it was Quartz lol

At least they tried

·
Registered
825 Posts
I'm nominating her for best WIS spouse this year :)
My future spouse bought me a nice watch recently, but I actually picked it out and she approved. Your wife went the extra mile and found you a gorgeous watch without you there. I'll second that nomination!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Am I the only one who intends to leave this page open for their other half to 'accidentally' find?
Just read (translate) the inscription on a certain new watch and then sing the song to her, telling her you wanted that, and only that watch because the inscription so accurately described how you feel about her. Not only will she bless you for getting that watch, but she'll thank you, and I quote another member here, "in a way that single men can only dream about."

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The last time my wife shopped for me, it was for Dec 25th. I got..
IMAG0759.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts