WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Since I started collecting my wife has moved from one watch to 3. Cartier Tank, Nomos Tangomat, and she stole my Explorer II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
713 Posts
She stole you explorer 2??? You let her get away with that?
Hope you brought something new to spite her.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
My wife wears an Omega Constellation quartz (2012, 38mm, silver dial)

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
My wife wore a 26mm two tone Rolex Datejust for 10 years, but she added a mid sized ss Cartier Tank Francais auto into the mix a year or so ago. She hasn't worn the Rolex since. She now prefers larger watches in ss as they're more contemporary. Busted her sneaking on my Daytona, but have to admit it looked great on her.

·
Registered
511 Posts
For almost three years now, my wife has worn a Seiko SKX009 for all occasions except for formal. In formal settings she goes watch-less.

·
Banned
122 Posts
My wife doesn't wear watches, she prefers an empty wrist. She doesn't complain about my crazy watch habit or about me wearing wrist accessories as long as I don't try convincing her to wear any.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
She loves these, the Tudor mini sub being her pride and joy . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
We are thinking about getting a nomos for each other. But she doesn't care for movements so she prefers cheap-ish fashion watches.

Sent from my LG-D858HK using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
She stole you explorer 2??? You let her get away with that?
Hope you brought something new to spite her.
To be honest with you, I don't really love the Explorer II that much. I much prefer to wear her Nomos to the Explorer II. Only reason I keep it is because I got it when I graduated college as a present and it feels
Wrong to flip it. It actually makes
Me happy that she wears it. Oh and I have used much less as an excuse to buy a new watch.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I can't let it go. She snyped your Explorer II? Ok, you do realize that under The Guy Code: volume 7, section 4, subsection 486, paragraph 9, lines 14-19, that every day she wears said timepiece entitles you to an equal amount of guilt free "out with the guys" time until said scales are equal. Well played!
No she considers any time away from the kids as my FU time. At least she has a few nice was to see how long I'm F'n her. LOL.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Rolex Lady Datejust
Omega Speedmaster triple date
Vulcain Classic 1951 MOP+diamond bezel
Ball Engineer II Genesis
Junghans Max Bill
Shinola Runwell
Skagen ceramic

She does not sit around taking wrist shots, so no pictures.

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
12,601 Posts
My Queen currently wearing this Fossil boyfriend watch. This is her 2nd favorite only after her Bulova Accuswiss.

20170311_124650 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

1 - 20 of 31 Posts