WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the display on my gpr-b1000.

could Casio use this display type in any other of their watches? I love this display, but maybe there are some limitations. Imagaine a new square slightly larger than a gw-5000 with this display, screw back and sapphire. Don't need sensors. Just basic functions and wr.

id totally buy this watch!!

please educate me.

·
Registered
338 Posts
ooooooh, this is my favourite mind-game ever; namely fantasizing about the dream GPR type update to the Frogman

I mean, the current Frogman is a water / ocean lover & diver's dream watch... but imagine if it got the incredible display as well in a screw back case...

OMG!

But (and here's where the fantasy gets a bit unrealistic) I wish the next Frogman is definitely down-sized. For a diver's watch, I absolutely don't need a GPS unit (but of course wouldn't mind it if they can fit it in a smaller case). I mean, imagine a dive watch that can also track and time my open water swims or take a time / location stamp of where a dive started / ended

AAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'm going to drive myself mad. I'll stop now

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
ooooooh, this is my favourite mind-game ever; namely fantasizing about the dream GPR type update to the Frogman

I mean, the current Frogman is a water / ocean lover & diver's dream watch... but imagine if it got the incredible display as well in a screw back case...

OMG!

But (and here's where the fantasy gets a bit unrealistic) I wish the next Frogman is definitely down-sized. For a diver's watch, I absolutely don't need a GPS unit (but of course wouldn't mind it if they can fit it in a smaller case). I mean, imagine a dive watch that can also track and time my open water swims or take a time / location stamp of where a dive started / ended

AAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'm going to drive myself mad. I'll stop now
Somewhere someone mentioned that an AD dropped a hint about an all-new Frogman coming next spring. There is the Marinemaster Astron, which is basically a GPS-capable dive watch: https://www.seikowatches.com/global-en/news/20160324-5504474201. Now imagine this being digital or ana-digi and as indestructible as the Frogman...

·
Registered
338 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts