WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried emailing but have not heard back yet and thought maybe someone else here has thought of this long before me.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
No, steel colour does not match. End links will not fit.

Don‘t you think Gnomon would offer a bracelet version if it fits ?!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't care about the matching colors, but thats shame was hoping it was the same case just with different steel and the other visual aspects we all see. I know there is no official bracelet for it just looking for alternatives.

·
Premium Member
7,026 Posts
Dsub1 is 22mm lug......and I concur with Mike, if there was a bracelet Anders would absolutely be selling it!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Don't care about the matching colors, but thats shame was hoping it was the same case just with different steel and the other visual aspects we all see. I know there is no official bracelet for it just looking for alternatives.
The DSub1 case is not the same as any other Damasko case so I doubt any bracelet would fit it.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I had a chance to get my hands on a DSub1 at Gnomon this weekend. I noticed that the position of lug holes is different than that of my DK15, although both have 22mm wide lugs. Lug holes on my DK15 are positioned very low at the bottom, while on DSub1 they are placed a bit higher (about 2mm higher). So I believe even if you could put the bracelet on, the end links won’t look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
I had a chance to get my hands on a DSub1 at Gnomon this weekend. I noticed that the position of lug holes is different than that of my DK15, although both have 22mm wide lugs. Lug holes on my DK15 are positioned very low at the bottom, while on DSub1 they are placed a bit higher (about 2mm higher). So I believe even if you could put the bracelet on, the end links won’t look good.
Thanks. Exactly my thoughts.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
I do not see any reference to a sub steel bracelet on the website. Can you specify where on the website it is?
Click on STRAP and you will read this:

„Black rubber strap with deployment buckle
DAMASKO bracelet made of submarine steel with deployment buckle“

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Ahh, yes. So, I know I have said before that I think the DSub1 and DSub2 cases are different. Though you think they are the same. So I wonder if the bracelet would fit the DSub1 then?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
So, here is the response I received from Damasko. I am excited to hear that they have plans to make bracelets for both of the DSub’s. Can’t wait to see some renders of what these are going to look like.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Following your inquiry I would like to inform you that the Dsub 2 Is bigger
with 1 mm both mid-case and lugs.

Yes a steel bracelet for each model separately is planned and it will come
this year, we don’t have a date at the moment.

For further support don’t hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Sergiu

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
And to add:

Both bracelets will be identical, only the end links will be a bit different. Both, of course, will feature a diver extension. New catalogue in the pipeline, available soon.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts