WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably sacrilegious, but will the Bond bracelet fit the Speedmaster 3570.50? I tried on both a SMP Bond and a speedy pro at my local AD, and I thought the Bond bracelet was more comfy. I'm assuming if this is even possible, it will involve new end links.

·
Registered
454 Posts
There are different endlinks. The fit is close but a little different.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Well, I had to go and try it.
The holes on the Speedy lugs are about half a millimeter further out from the case.
This allows the Seamaster bracelet end pieces to rotate slightly. Not a good enough fit, in my opinion. 'Depends on your level of OCD. ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, I had to go and try it.
The holes on the Speedy lugs are about half a millimeter further out from the case.
This allows the Seamaster bracelet end pieces to rotate slightly. Not a good enough fit, in my opinion. 'Depends on your level of OCD. ;-)
I was hoping to get the new Cordura strap used on the Speedy Chrono Date 'Panda' on an SMP at some point, but would the half millimeter difference mean the strap would not fit the SMP at all, or that it would just be tight?

Cheers

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I know this is probably sacrilegious, but will the Bond bracelet fit the Speedmaster 3570.50? I tried on both a SMP Bond and a speedy pro at my local AD, and I thought the Bond bracelet was more comfy. I'm assuming if this is even possible, it will involve new end links.
Been there, done that :)

RJ

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Hey RJ, nothing like a visual! That looks nice! How do the endpieces fit against the watch? The shadow in the pic makes it hard to tell. Do you like it?
This picture was made years ago, but I remember I liked it although there was a bit more play between the end link and the case to my likings (but I am a nit picker).

RJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.