WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't seem to find one anywhere under 400 bucks, I absolutely love the watch but I will not pay over 400 bucks for one, three hundred is max for me. Anyone know when or if it may come down in price or if they will have a standard G-9400, I actually prefer not to have the atomic time keeping feature and have sold all my G's that were atomic. I've been lusting after the green with negative display since I first laid eyes on it.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I guess you missed the postings about the USA release. MSRP is going to be $300 when it hits the stores in mid-late November. If you're not impatient to own the watch, you'll likely be able to get it for less about 4-6 months later through various on-line channels. Oh and btw, they all come with solar/atomic. You can shut off atomic sync though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I can't seem to find one anywhere under 400 bucks, I absolutely love the watch but I will not pay over 400 bucks for one, three hundred is max for me. Anyone know when or if it may come down in price or if they will have a standard G-9400, I actually prefer not to have the atomic time keeping feature and have sold all my G's that were atomic. I've been lusting after the green with negative display since I first laid eyes on it.
sunknot/e-bloom/many others on rakuten have it for around $350, and shipping usually costs $10 or so if you live in usa. They hare believed to be very reliable online stores. As far as I learn there is hardly a G-9400 version in near furture. The us release would likely be a GW-9400 without CF strap.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i just got one from rakuten (sunknots) and even though it was "estimated" at $355, with the exchange rate and 1,800yen for shipping i paid about $385, i've never paid $10 for shipping from rakuten. BUT, this was still cheaper than ebay which is at least about $430. so i would recommend for you to wait, until they are released here, they will not have the CF strap, but i doubt you'll care

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Vader beat me to it, but I will agree that shipping a watch from a Rakuten seller will cost more than $10 shipped to the US. My watch was $154 before shipping, but the total out of pocket was $178.14. Almost $25 for shipping which isn't cheap.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, I actually stumbled across Rakuten last night and saw that price, best so far but looks like i'm gonna have to hold out till they hit the states.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Saw one local store here in Kuala Lumpur selling for RM1,199 given conversion to USD at 3.20, that is equivalent to USD375. Most likely they will still discount a little from this.

Forgot to mention, the ones they have are non CF.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Vader beat me to it, but I will agree that shipping a watch from a Rakuten seller will cost more than $10 shipped to the US. My watch was $154 before shipping, but the total out of pocket was $178.14. Almost $25 for shipping which isn't cheap.
Can you show proof of this price? That price is just not possible, below cost.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Saw one local store here in Kuala Lumpur selling for RM1,199 given conversion to USD at 3.20, that is equivalent to USD375. Most likely they will still discount a little from this.

Forgot to mention, the ones they have are non CF.
The ones here in Singapore are also non-CF and costs S$499. I got mine from Rakuten (quelleheure) for S$485 which is a CF one and includes tax and shipping.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Should be about there as mine's around USD400 (black positive one).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts