WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen:

Good afternoon. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the spring. I have two simple questions:

1) Can the Breitling Pro II bracelet, which I absolutely love, work on the Chronomat 44? I ask because I've never really LOVED the pilot bracelet that comes with the Chronomat. On the other hand, I LOVE the Pro II bracelet that, unfortunately, has now been replaced by the Pro III bracelet. So, would this swap work?

2) Has anyone actually swapped the BRACELET on their Chronomat 44? If so, please share your experience and a pic, or two!

Here's a few pics of my Chronomat 44 and my Breitling Super Avenger with the Pro II bracelet:

IMG_4876.jpg
IMG_4872.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg
IMG_4742.jpg
IMG_4765.jpg

Thanks, guys! Any feedback at all would help.

·
Registered
63 Posts
First off, your Chronomat 44 takes a 22 mm bracelet and the Super Avenger takes a 24mm bracelet. Also pins don't always line up on the lugs even if they were the same size. This is by design from Breitling so people don't put the wrong bracelet on heads. The only other metal bracelet you could put on your Chronomat is the mesh one. But that's either a love it or hate it look.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I know the Super Avenger lug width is 24mm, but the Pro II bracelet also comes in a 22mm width, and that's why I asked. Personally, I'm indifferent to the mesh bracelet, and I prefer the Chronomat's original Pilot bracelet over it. I just really, really like the Pro II. Wish it could work.
First off, your Chronomat 44 takes a 22 mm bracelet and the Super Avenger takes a 24mm bracelet. Also pins don't always line up on the lugs even if they were the same size. This is by design from Breitling so people don't put the wrong bracelet on heads. The only other metal bracelet you could put on your Chronomat is the mesh one. But that's either a love it or hate it look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts